Monday, November 17, 2008

Every Grain Of Sand

Hello everyone,

Again, I'm terrible at thinking of post title names soooo I've decided to name them by the current song I'm obsessed with at the time of the post. Every Grain of Sand is a song that I recently started listening to by Bob Dylan(surprise surprise). I love Dylan, by far my favorite artist. Everything he does is just so unique... I could go on and on about him..

So last week was very busy here at admissions. The tours during the week were big, and on top of that the open house was on Saturday! Everything seemed to go very smoothly though, and it definitely was not as chaotic as I thought it would be. It was a rainy and dreary day though so I'm sure that factor kept alot of people at home instead of out at Suffolk. For all of you who came I hope you enjoyed your day at Suffolk!!

For all you hockey fans, I went to the Bruins vs. Montreal game on Thursday, hosted by PC. It was such an AMAZING game. Bruins won.. 6-1. Totally dominated the entire game. I don't think I've ever seen the Bruins beat Montreal by 5 goals. And of course my favorite player, Milan Lucic, got into a fight which was awesome! I love hockey fights they're so entertaining.

This weekend was pretty low key... for the most part. Friday night we went to our friend's apartment in the North End. I love the North End, it's such a fun community, and there are tons of college students living there as well. On Saturday, after I worked at the open house, my friend from home came up! I was so excited to see her. We went shopping at H&M and out for sushi at Zen. I really don't think I can go a week without getting sushi -- it's pretty bad but my roommate got me completely addicted!


Tonight I'm volunteering at the International Thanksgiving Dinner(ITD). The ITD is basically a chance for international students to learn about Thanksgiving in America, and eat the food that we eat on the holiday. There is going to be a speaker to tell the story of Thanksgiving, and the meal is catered. I'm really excited for this dinner because Thanksgiving food is my favorite.



I decided to start a countdown to London... and as of today, I leave in 57 days!!! Eeeek. I can't wait. :)

No comments: